Deadline: June 30, 2022
Applications are invited for the ChangemakerXchange Climate Summits 2022. The summit is a global intersectional climate action program that supports key climate change actors and activists from different parts of the world.
The ultimate goal is to help the youth climate movement become even more connected, collaborative and impactful. There will be three in-person summits and a community follow-up and capacity building program in Europe, MENA and North America in 2022.
- The program begins with regional summits (cohorts), each bringing together 15-25 young changemakers in intensive 5-day gatherings. These gatherings take place in beautiful locations surrounded by nature and are designed to forge deep bonds among participants, foster well-being, enable peer learning, and lay the groundwork for the emergence of meaningful collaborations.
- After the summit, young changemakers are invited to join a bespoke global online capacity-building program, which brings together members from each region. This multi-module and interactive program will include practical sessions for young changemakers such as burnout prevention, fundraising and finance and system change.
- Finally, young changemakers become lifelong members of the thriving global ChangemakerXchange community, which currently has nearly 1,000 social innovators from over 120 countries. As members of the community, members have access to a regular and dynamic portfolio of opportunities to connect, learn and co-create.
Each vertex has its own detailed eligibility, but the following is the general rule for each:
- You must come to or currently reside in one of the eligible countries. Refer to the eligible countries of each summit.
- You must be between 18 and 35 years old.
- You are the founder/co-founder, leader/co-leader, manager/co-manager (or hold an influential position with decision-making power, e.g. intrapreneur) of a business/organization/social/environmental community that is operational and tackles the climate, biodiversity and air pollution crises.
- You must have a strong enough command of English to participate in small group conversations and collaborate with international changemakers.
Click on the program for which you are eligible:
For more information, visit ChangemakerXchange Climate Summit.